Leanna! Here she is...Isn't that the face of a 1st grader?!
On June 1st, the kindergarten students had their awards ceremony and their End of the year party. One in the morning, one in the evening... And since my pictures are uploaded backwards, we'll start with the party pics. Here is a group shot of some of them.
Sometimes Mia will join them, sometimes Kayla will join them...


The Awards ceremony wasn't a big thing. All the kids got a certificate for completing Kindergarten. I took a million pictures. My sister came to see the ceremony, and stayed for the party too. Of course we have a picture with her teacher.








And now my big baby is an official 1st grader! I am really sad...they do grow up too fast! Next year, there will be 2 Shadycrest Owls in the family!



The Awards ceremony wasn't a big thing. All the kids got a certificate for completing Kindergarten. I took a million pictures. My sister came to see the ceremony, and stayed for the party too. Of course we have a picture with her teacher.







And now my big baby is an official 1st grader! I am really sad...they do grow up too fast! Next year, there will be 2 Shadycrest Owls in the family!

0 comments:
Post a Comment