Thursday, June 23, 2011

Beach days...so many hot days.

This post is long over due. So I'm gonna make it short & sweet!
We have been to the beach at least 4 times so far on our summer break. The last beach trip we took was to Surfside. The Westinghouse girls met us there. Then my sister joined us. It was a 1/2 day event...seriously. And the girls didn't even want to leave at 6:30--when most of us were half sunburned (because we didn't apply or reapply properly)!! But what fun! I don't care that the water is not blue (like in Destin) or that the sand is not clean (like in Port Aranzas) or that there is seaweed for days, just like in Galveston! Those are our beaches! And the girls don't care! Sandcastles will be built, someone will be buried in the muddy sand, and waves will be jumped!! And although I am missing most of the people in these pictures (due to the computer having uploading issues...and it hates me); a pretty good group was there to enjoy the hot sun, the cool, OK warm, water, and each other's company!
These next set(s) of pictures are from Galveston, at Stewart beach. I am sure I will have many posts of trips to the beach. For now...enjoy and relax while we swim and play in our beaches!

Gotta LOVE summer time!!!!

0 comments: