Well, not technically. She won't be 5 til July. But we did have her birthday party!
We had her party early because she wanted to invite her preschool friends. This may be last time she sees some of them and most of them go on vacations in July. So we figured having it a few weeks early wouldn't be too bad. So...here is her party rundown
Here is her invite.
Ok, even though it was early in the day, it was still hot. Not deathly hot, but almost there. So we did a few things out of order. We let the kids eat first, then do cake. Then they went to play and bounce in the moonwalk. After that we did pinata and ended with gifts!
Her theme was Jessie/Western--because if you try to buy just Jessie stuff, you will not find much! So I had to incorporate western in there. And it worked out perfect! Everything about the party was great! We could have done without the heat though. But I won't complain about that anymore. There was a slight breeze! Moving on...the only thing I wish could have been different was the cake. Jennifer, who usually makes the cakes was on vacation. So we ordered one from Target. And although it wasn't a perfect match of what I wanted, Kayla LOVED it. And that is all that matters! And we didn't even cut the cake at the party! I had ordered red and yellow cupcakes to go with the theme...and there were enough cupcakes for the kids! Ok, here are some of the pics. Of course I have zillions of them, but I don't want to bore you..and Blogger is going really slow as I upload! SO enjoy...
We had her party early because she wanted to invite her preschool friends. This may be last time she sees some of them and most of them go on vacations in July. So we figured having it a few weeks early wouldn't be too bad. So...here is her party rundownHere is her invite.
Ok, even though it was early in the day, it was still hot. Not deathly hot, but almost there. So we did a few things out of order. We let the kids eat first, then do cake. Then they went to play and bounce in the moonwalk. After that we did pinata and ended with gifts! Her theme was Jessie/Western--because if you try to buy just Jessie stuff, you will not find much! So I had to incorporate western in there. And it worked out perfect! Everything about the party was great! We could have done without the heat though. But I won't complain about that anymore. There was a slight breeze! Moving on...the only thing I wish could have been different was the cake. Jennifer, who usually makes the cakes was on vacation. So we ordered one from Target. And although it wasn't a perfect match of what I wanted, Kayla LOVED it. And that is all that matters! And we didn't even cut the cake at the party! I had ordered red and yellow cupcakes to go with the theme...and there were enough cupcakes for the kids! Ok, here are some of the pics. Of course I have zillions of them, but I don't want to bore you..and Blogger is going really slow as I upload! SO enjoy...















Love this last picture. I can see all these sassy girls in 10 years, looking like this! Anyway, Kayla had a great birthday. She passed out as soon as she got home and slept for 2 hours! So, Happy early Birthday Kayla! Thank you all for coming to celebrate!

0 comments:
Post a Comment