Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine Parties at School!

This Thursday both the girls had their Valentine parties. They were so excited since we dropped them off in the morning. Their parties began at 1 for both the girls. We went to Kayla's class first. Pat, Mia, and I went in as they were decorating a card with hearts. She was working quietly and diligently! Cutie pie!

After a while, Pat went to Leanna's class. They passed out their goodies and then made cookies. They were given a plain sugar cookie and they could ice it with pink, red, or white icing, and top it with sprinkles! I wasn't there but I enjoyed her leftover cookie, which was nothing but pink icing and pink sprinkles! Yummy.

Leanna is excited about her gifts!


Here are the girls at home with their goodie bags!

Once we got home I went through their goody bags, so we could read their Valentine cards and see what treats they got! There were tons of cards....but more candy than anything. There was so much sweet stuff, chocolate, and lollipops! I was surprised that even in Kayla's class (2 year olds) there was so much sweet stuff! Wow! But I sure am enjoying all the candy! I love their parties too!!!



0 comments: