February 9th is the due date I was given for Mia! But of course she made an early entrance! So now she is almost 3 weeks old! I can't believe it.
And boy how she has changed. Her hair is still thick black hair! Her skin is getting smoother. And her face looks more like a baby now! And now she stays awake for longer periods. I guess I had forgotten how much newborns sleep because I was worried that she slept so much. She tries to lift her head too. And today I started giving her 4 oz of formula. And almost finished it...hungry girl! She's doing well at night. We would love it if she would get a routine...but I know it is still kind of early. Some nights she will sleep 4 hours and wake up to eat and poop. Other nights it varies, 3 to 4 hours, sometimes 2 1/2. Those are the nights we do not like! But soon we will get it together with her!
Aren't they just sweet? (Sometimes!)

4 comments:
Precious, precious pictures!
I remember not remembering how much newborns slept at first, too, with Shelby. I can't believe she's already three weeks old!
Precious, precious pictures!
I remember not remembering how much newborns slept at first, too, with Shelby. I can't believe she's already three weeks old!
She is precious! Love all the pictures! You are one lucky momma!
Too cute!! Mia wants to sleep!
Post a Comment