Today was Leanna's performance at her school. And it was so adorable. The 3 year old classes were "butterflies & bullfrogs". They sang 3 songs. It was so cute. I took pictures, but not very good ones, but I also recorded video with my camera. It's so precious. Maybe I'm just a proud mom, I don't know. But you had to be there to enjoy it. It was too cute. Of course Leanna, Miss Drama, sang as loud as she could, stomped as loud as she could, and yelled "Amen" as loud as she could, during their "If Your Happy & You Know It" performance. She did great singing all her songs. It made me so proud that she knew the words and the meanings to them.
Here she is waiting to get her wings on!
Proudly wearing her pink wings!
Just singing away...next stop, American Idol!
Still singing and dancing!
The 3 year olds! Leanna was so happy and hyper after the performance. I think she liked the attention. Tio Rey, Siena, Mama Flor, Tia My, James, Jay all came to see her show. Pat & Kayla of course were there too. She has lots of fans already!
Thanks to all that came and showed your support. I promise she was happy to have you there! And we were too!

1 comments:
How cute! I bet that was so sweet to watch!
Post a Comment