A few weeks ago I took the girls to take pictures wearing tutus. It was kinda muggy outside but the photographer got a few good ones of them. I felt like we could have done a lot more, but she (the photgrapher, Celia Lewis) had only set us up for 20 minutes. Still, with 20 minutes worth of my girls, she got some amazing ones! I love them!
Here are some of my favorite ones. I think they look cute! Kayla even looks adorable after pulling her hair clips off! I love this idea of tutus and them being outside....so I have started making tutus myself and will be trying to get pictures of them outside somewhere. So you will see more pictures later! And they will be wearing tutus made for them by me! So it will special for all of us!


Here is the website for the photographer...she's good at what she does! Check it out!

0 comments:
Post a Comment