Last week the girls had a Cheer Clinic with the Pearland Oiler Cheerleaders. It was a cute 2 hour deal for Saturday. And if they attended they got a cheer t-shirt and got to perform at the football game. Totally worth the $45 for both the girls! They were adorable & hilarious at practice! And even cuter at the game. The gym pictures are from the clinic that was held on Sept 25th. The "rig" pictures are from Friday night's game where they performed! It was really cute. We even got to stay for part of the game-we almost made it through half-time. I could only stay so long with 3 girls! Plus, sitting on bleachers is just not comfortable. I have no earthly idea how I ever did it when I was in high school. We sat on those same type of bleachers when I was in Flags! Maybe my old abused body just cannot take that anymore. Nor can it take the outside heat! (Another reason we left!) Anyway, here are the pics. Pat got video of it, but just by looking at the pictures, just know that we were sitting pretty far away, so the video quality isn't that great! The whole performance lasted about 3 minutes-tops. But it was pure entertainment to see these little girls trying to keep up with the high school cheerleaders! And the game was pretty exciting too. I am sure that in 10 years I will be attending many football games! Cause these girls are ready to cheer--even Mia is. She was making the "O" (for Oilers) above her head too! Oh yeah, the blue teeth smile is due to blue cotton candy that Pat bought them. You'd think we'd learn from our Astros experience--no snow cones & no cotton candy!!! Anyway, we had a great time. Going to the game made me miss my high school games! Ahh...memories!
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Cheer Clinic 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment