Well, it is hard to believe that another year came to an end and another has begun! And as today, we are almost halfway through the 1st month!! How crazy is that? In 9 days, Mia is going to be 1!
Anyway, we decided to have small gathering for the New Year-but we did it on the 30th instead of the 31st. We invited a few friends, because we just didn't want a full-blown party. Anyway, we had a great time. We stayed up until 2 a.m. It was just so much to hang out and talk. Of course the girls went to bed early-well, at least by 10! I forgot to take pics of the dinner and of us hanging out, but here are the few I took before!
Oh yeah, Ericka also made a cake for Sylvia's birthday. It was a beautiful cake, as well as delicious!
On the 31st, we started our morning by letting the girls open up more Christmas gifts from Stacy and her sisters. They were so happy to open up more stuff! Of course! And we spent the rest of the day just snuggling together and watching TV. At night time, Pat, James, Sylvia, Jay, and I hung out til midnight. We had a few glasses of champagne and mixed drinks to celebrate the end of 2009. And we watched some fireworks from our backyard!
Happy New Year! Welcome 2010!
This year I didn't make any resolutions, since I don't really keep them anyway. But I have decided to just enjoy each day as it is. Even if it is a bad day, I should be happy. I should be happy because I have life, I have health, I have love, I have faith, and best of all I have a loving family! This year I will not diet, I will not eat healthier--I love food, therefore I will eat to my hearts content! I am happy with my figure- a bit healthier is what I call it, but I am happy with it. I will continue to walk/jog when I can, because it gives me energy, and it helps me relieve stress. I will love my children everyday, and tell them that I love them. I will just enjoy the days where we get on each other's nerve. I will make time for friends, for family, and for Pat and I! I am just going to live each day as if was my last!
Anyway, I hope everyone has a great New Year. I hope you all can keep your resolutions. And I hope you enjoy each of your days. God Bless you all!

0 comments:
Post a Comment