On January 21st of 2009 I gave birth to my baby girl Mia! I cannot believe an entire year has passed! I really feel like it went way too quickly!! People always say that and we don't think twice about it, but man it really does go way too quickly!! My baby is ONE!!! Here is a picture from her birth day--01-21-09 (above) and from her 1st birthday--01-21-10 (below). What a grown girl! Anyway, she still does not walk. I know that in due time she will, but I am ready for her to walk! She eats everything! She waves, claps, points, says about 3-4 words--mostly babbles, but she "talks" a lot. She drinks soy milk, no more bottles, and we started giving her apple juice (and water). But she still has her paci! After her party (which is on Sunday the 31st) that will be my next goal--take her pacifier away! Oh and I haven't set up her 1 year appointment yet, but I am pretty sure she weighs a good 22 lbs! Maybe. We'll see...and she'll be moving into a front facing seat soon too! Wow! I just cannot believe it--she is ONE!
Since it was a beautiful winter (Texas winter) day-sunny, 70's, and a little breeze, we decided to take the girls to the park. Normally we'll take them to a special place fro their birthday--Chuck E Cheese, Chili's or Chick-fi-la, but we couldn't pass up the weather! And all the girls enjoyed themselves-so it was really worth it!
We spent an hour or so at the park, just swinging, playing on the playground, and enjoying the time together! I was able to get some really nice pictures of the girls too. But I will have to post those later!
Here are some from the park...After the park,we stopped at Walmart to get Mia her cake! Pat got a chocolate cake with her name on it--a small cake, since her party is on the 31st, she'll get a big cake then. Plus, she already got a nice big cake from Ericka! Anyway, we sang to her, and we let her big sisters blow out the candles. Then we had cake and ice cream. And let me just say that Mia LOVED, and I mean LOVED her cake! Pat put the bowl in front of her and she wasted no time what so ever! She grabbed her big piece and shoved as much as she could in her mouth!! It was so funny. She just kept shoving it in, like we would take it from her if she didn't eat it! It was hilarious! We know she likes cake!! Maybe it's because I ate so much chocolate while I was pregnant! :0)
She was so mad when Pat took her bowl away to clean her hands..see below!
Friday, January 22, 2010
Mia is 1!!!!
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY MIA!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What a precious little girl! Happy birthday Mia! I think it's so cute how all your girls look different :) All VERY beautiful!
Post a Comment