Happy 1st Birthday Catelyn!
(for the 2nd time)
On January 2nd, we went to celebrate baby Catelyn's 1st birthday party. She's already 1, but she is having her 1st birthday party in Texas, since she lives in Denmark. Her mommy, Ericka, my good friend, has a new hobby now--making beautiful cakes! The above picture is her creation. Everything was made by her and everything is edible!! The cake is absolutely beautiful and it was just as delicious!
Anyway, her birthday party was frog themed, as you can tell. The party was great. The girls had a lot of fun. They played in the moonwalk so much, even though it was bit chilly out, especially with the wind blowing! But they didn't care. They enjoyed the pinata, I enjoyed the food and the company, and Mia just enjoyed being there! Thanks to my sister Elida, we all were able to enjoy ourselves. It is quite hard to be with Mia and be doing stuff with the older girls. But my sissy came to the rescue! So she ended up in moonwalk with the girls! Here are a few pics from the party. The last picture is an absolute favorite because it reminds me of our high school days! Well, without Chevon and the girls! ;0)
Anyway, her birthday party was frog themed, as you can tell. The party was great. The girls had a lot of fun. They played in the moonwalk so much, even though it was bit chilly out, especially with the wind blowing! But they didn't care. They enjoyed the pinata, I enjoyed the food and the company, and Mia just enjoyed being there! Thanks to my sister Elida, we all were able to enjoy ourselves. It is quite hard to be with Mia and be doing stuff with the older girls. But my sissy came to the rescue! So she ended up in moonwalk with the girls! Here are a few pics from the party. The last picture is an absolute favorite because it reminds me of our high school days! Well, without Chevon and the girls! ;0)

1 comments:
What an amazing cake! I wish I could just make that my new hobby and be that good! I don't have the patience (forget skill), though. The girls look so pretty dressed up and I can't believe how long Mia's hair is!
Post a Comment