Well I haven't had a chance to blog in a while. But Pat and I took a short trip to Hollywood for a few days! And we needed it. The first day we slept in until 9 a.m. That was awesome! I may post a few pictures from our trip. But here are some of the girls. There are some at the bluebonnet patch and a few of them wearing matching dresses that Aunt Cheri sent to them! I should be posting and bloggin more this coming week, with Easter coming up! Enjoy!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Random Pictures of the Girls...
Posted by goddess95 at 4:33 PM
Labels: Candid pics, family, The girls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So cute! I have been wanting to take the boys for some pics in the bluebonnets. It's a TX tradition you have to do!!!
Love the last 2 pics. I can't believe how big Mia is already :)
Post a Comment