We finally made it out to Froberg's to pick strawberries. And it was a gorgeous day that Tuesday. And this year we went earlier, so there were rows and rows of beautiful red strawberries! And they were so delicious. The girls had a great time. This time, Linda and her kiddos and Stephanie and her girls went with us. So it was really fun for everyone. Baby Nathan was enjoying eating the strawberries. Pat and Kayla for sure enjoyed them as well. I tasted few. And they were so yummy.
I think we were there for about 40 minutes...and we all probably picked about $10 worth of strawberries per family! Maybe a little more!
Leanna & Charlee
Kayla following Autumn

Pat surrounded by the girls
Nathan thinking, "Yummy!"
Stephanie, Shelby & Autumn
After Froberg's, we decided to take the kids to the park in Alvin. I only was able to snap a few pictures in the merry-go-round because I had to feed Mia. But of course the kids and Pat enjoyed themselves at the park. They ran, they played on the slides, they chased each other, and had a great time. Hanging out with Linda, Charlee, Camden, Nathan, Stephanie, Autumn, and Shelby was a real blast! We cannot wait to do it again!




1 comments:
We had so much fun, too! That day seems like a dream after all of this rainy weather! I love all of the strawberry pics and the merryground pics!
Post a Comment