Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mia Got Her Ears Pierced!

Ok, I know it sounds crazy, but we did get Mia's ears pierced...yesterday. She had her 2 month check-up, where she got 2 shots, one on each thigh. Poor thing! She now weighs 10 lbs and 7 ounces! Big girl! And she's 23 inches long! She's doing what 2 month old babies should be doing. well, I have to admit, she's not getting as much tummy time as she should. I try, but as soon as she starts crying Leanna or Kayla or both run over to her and turn her over! It's funny!
Anyway, moving on...Both Leanna and Kayla got their ears pierced the same day they got their 2 month shots! So of course Mia had to get hers done too. She screamed when they did the first hole...and she screamed and cried when they did the second hole. But she was a trooper. She went right to sleep after only eating 1 ounce of milk. Poor thing! But now, she's a girlie girl just like her big sissies!

Look at the big girl! She's smiling so much now, when you "talk" to her! I can't believe how much she's growing and how quickly time flies!

0 comments: