Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy 2 Months Mia!

Ok, I just realized that I never posted her pictures from her 1 month session at JC Penney. Oops! Well, I have to say that I loved the pictures that I got. But I wasn't very impressed with their overall experience. They only took about 9 pictures of Mia. Nine! For those of you who know me...9 pictures just doesn't work for me. I know she's a newborn but there are lots of things you could do with a newborn! At one point she asked me to undress her and leave her in her diaper. I thought she was going to do the flower background and use the flower blanket around her...no, she put on a black diaper cover and took pictures of her in that, with a black background. And I am NOT a fan of naked babies...well some pictures are cute. But I don;t like my babies naked. I bought one of those because I liked her face in it, not because she was naked. Anyway, I've scanned 2 pictures...maybe later I'll scan more. But here they are...

And today Mia turns 2 months! I can't believe it! My baby is getting big too quick!

2 comments:

Steph said...

They did turn out really cute! How could they not with such a precious model, though?! That always bugs me at Penney's and Sears when I don't feel like I have enough to choose from. Especially if the kids are being cooperative and they could have done so much more!

Jenny said...

Those are precious! JcPenney's photo studio drives me crazy sometimes! I have had similar problems with them. Have you ever tried Portrait Innovations? They are now my favorite place and their prices are pretty reasonable.