Monday, October 6, 2008

Visiting the Pumpkin Patch

St. Andrew's Church sets up a Pumpkin Patch every year. The girls and I look forward to that because we know that fall is officially here when you see all the orange everywhere! Well, last week after school we took the girls to go pick out their baby pumpkin from there. The day was so nice. The weather was great. The girls were good. They enjoyed looking at the pumpkins and running around the rows and rows of orange and white pumpkins. It was a nice short little outing for us! And of course I took some pictures while we were there. (Soon we will post pictures of the pumpkins they carve with daddy.)

Posing with their baby pumpkins!



These 2 pics are of the girls looking up as daddy is throwing pumpkins in the air! I think they are more worried about the pumpkin than they are of daddy! Happy Fall Everyone!

0 comments: