Oh My Goodness! It is just so hard to believe that our firstborn is now 4 years old! WOW!! And boy she couldn't wait to turn 4 either.
We had a small celebration at the Children's Museum for her. A few of her friends and our friends came by. We had it on Sunday, September 7th. And she had a Strawberry Shortcake party. We all had been looking forward to this party cause now she really knows all about birthdays. She selected her theme, she told me she wanted strawberry ice cream at the party,and she was excited about the doll we bought to put on top of her cake. Well when we got to the museum, I was told I didn't bring my battery for my camera! So my sister let me use her camera, and Joan also took pictures with hers. So here are a few with my sister's camera! I guess I was too excited!
I just cannot believe that she is four. And she is so grown up too. She has been such a big help with Kayla. She helps put her shoes on, she takes care of her, if she cries she sings to her, she loves to "teach" her how to go potty (which Kayla is sometimes interested in), and she always asks her how school was. She's just a little grown up! She's a mini-me...and I love it! Here are her pics throughout the years...
September 9, 2004
1 year old, 2005
2 years old, 2006
3 years old, 2007
Oh my...my big little girl...all grown up! Happy 4th Birthday Leanna!

0 comments:
Post a Comment