Last Friday, we hopped in the car and headed towards Galveston. We didn't have much planned, just to hang out at the beach and enjoy the nice weather. We wanted to make a full day of hanging out and just enjoy each other.
So when we got to Galveston, we went to the Ferry Boat. Both the girls loved the breeze from the upper deck. They were loving the water. We got to point out some dolphins to them, which they truly enjoyed seeing! Once we got to the other side, to Crystal Beach, we decided to find a spot on that side to go swimming.
So we pulled into the beach area and parked our car. As soon as we got out of the cars the girls were wanting their "baby suits" on. Once we were all dressed, we headed for the water! It was such a nice day. The sky was blue, there was a slight breeze, and the water was perfect! I took some pictures of the girls and Pat while they were enjoying themselves. I swam for a while, but mostly stayed out, taking pictures, and reading. I had a good time...and they had an amazing time!
After we finished at the beach we headed back to Galveston and went to the Strand. We went into some shops and looked around, and then we got ice cream!! That was the best treat for the girls...and for me! Finally we headed home...we had some super tired little girls! And a super tired mom too!







It was such a relaxing day. We all truly loved being with each other. The girls behaved well. I didn't get too tired. And it was just a true blessing to have this time with each other! I hope we get to do more outings like this.

It was such a relaxing day. We all truly loved being with each other. The girls behaved well. I didn't get too tired. And it was just a true blessing to have this time with each other! I hope we get to do more outings like this.

0 comments:
Post a Comment