Thursday, July 10, 2008

Our Family is Growing!!

It's been a while since I've really blogged...because I have been so tired! Just drained and exhausted everyday. But now we know the reason! We are expecting again! Normally the first trimester is the tiring one...and for me it has been. I only have 3 more weeks in this trimester and then hopefully I will be re-energized again. Plus, this heat surely does not help in the matter!

Anyway, we are due in February of next year. The date given to me is February 9th, 2009. Since both the girls were born at 38 weeks (instead of the 40) I'm thinking that this baby will also be born at 38 weeks. But we'll see! So far I am 9 1/2 weeks along...and already I feel huge. I eat everything in sight, all the time. So I have to be careful cause I don't want to gain too much weight!

We are all super excited. Both the girls know that mommy has a baby in her tummy,so they're gentle with me. So far I've had no weird questions about the baby being in my tummy...but I'm sure that will come later!
I will upload one of my many ultrasounds in the future...I'm too lazy to do it right now!

1 comments:

Steph said...

Congratulations again! I remember the tiredness- there's nothing like it. I thought about it afterwards but I asked if you'd been really tired but not if you'd been sick! That's just what sticks out in my mind from my pregnancies (I guess b/c I didn't have too much morning sickness). At least you're getting close to that 12 wk mark when some energy should come back.
So are you finding out the gender?