Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Kayla!

Wow! I cannot believe my little Kayla Bear is 2! She turned 2 on July 6. But we had her party on July 11th at the Children's Museum!


On her actual birthday, we got her a small cake and a small pinata for her and Leanna to break! It was simple and cute. She got to open a few gifts from our friends too. So her actual birthday was a simple celebration!

On Friday July 11th, we had her party scheduled from 4-6 at the Children's Museum...thanks to Joan! And I have to say, it was a great party. It felt weird that I did not have to stress about it because i really didn't have to do any work!

Anyway, we had a pretty good turn out considering it was Friday party at 4 o'clock! I'm glad that most of everyone we invited was able to make it!
So, at 4:10 the Party Guide, Steffanie, got the kids and parents in a line and she was off to start her tour! Since I didn't go from the very beginning, I had Joan take some pictures for me. I met them up towards the end of the tour. It was amazing to see the kids going from one activity to the other, in an organized chaos kind of manner! Steffanie did a great job with the kids. She kept track of them, and interacted with them. It was wonderful!


After the tour, the kids came back to the party room, where we were serving nuggets and fruit in a cup, and juice or water. They ate their food, and some came back for more! After the food we cleaned up and then got the cake out. The cake was in the form of a lollipop, since her her party theme was lollipops! The kids all sang to her and she blew out her candles like a big girl! I know the girls had a lot of fun at the party, so we hope everyone else did!
Kayla & Kaitlyn
Autumn, Shelby & Leanna
Andres & Diego
Victoria , Julian & Charlee
Birthday girl and the cake!
All the kids in a group picture! Thanks to Chevon!

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY KAYLA!

1 comments:

Steph said...

We had a great time at Kayla's party! Thanks for having us!