Friday, March 18, 2011

Froberg's Farm

On a gorgeous Tuesday of our Spring Break, we took the girls to Froberg's farm. It was the perfect time to go. There were tons of fresh and red strawberries to pick from. But as the week passed, I kept seeing comments on Facebook that there were no strawberries left! So we picked the right day! All 3 girls enjoyed getting to pull them off the actual plant. And Mia of course, couldn't help herself and had few while we were picking! As we were walking to the store part, a lady approached us and asked if she could take pictures of the girls. She said she worked for the Alvin newspaper and was doing an article on Froberg's---so, we'll see if that's true and if they use their picture! And this year I wanted to take a picture in front of the that huge tree. I got a few of Pat and the girls. Then a sweet mom offered to take one of all us. Notice, the big round booty that also made it into our family picture! It was classic. She took 2 pictures and both of them have this lady's rear end in the picture. I even saw it in the ones of Pat and the girls. Oh, well...you get what you get and you don't throw a fit!Those are some cute strawberries in the picture above! ;0)

After Froberg's we went to Resoft park to feed the ducks and play for a little bit. While there I took some cute pictures of pat and the girls. I'll probably end up using them on his Father's day card. But I also set the camera on the self timer mode and got a decent picture of the 5 of us!
Oh, when we got home, Mia went down for her nap. The bigger girls decorated lunch sacks and filled them with strawberries and they took them to our neighbors!

2 comments:

Steph said...

I love the pictures in the grass at the park and the idea to take pics in front of the oak tree at Froberg's! I'll have to remember that! That booty is hilarious!! There's no cropping that out!

Steph said...

Oh and the pics of Pat munching on strawberries is very familiar looking- like maybe he's done that before?! :) Not that I ever do that.