Happy Valentine's Day!


Whew! I mean, really, it's already mid February!? Where is the time disappearing to? Crazyyyness!Ok, the above pics were taken on Feb 10, the day of Kayla's class Vday party. Her outfit was super cute--I have to brag about it! The skirt I got for about $3 at Old Navy. They had all their Clearance at an additional 50% off, and it was a Christmas skirt for $5.49! Sweet! The leggings were Baby Gap clearance, with an additional 40% off, so those were $6.99. The super cute shirt was not a very good deal--Gymboree, priced at $16.50, I only got 20%! Boo! Still she looked adorable!
Anyway, moving on...
Anyway, moving on...
I didn't get to go to her party because I was having a Vday party in my class as well. I made like a 10 minute appearance though! But her party was a rockin'! Enjoy her pics from her party--if they are blurry or out of focus...blame Pat! He was the photographer. But feel bad for him cause Mia was being a little stinker at the party!




Ok, then on Monday morning we went to Leanna's. Hers are always breakfast style. Pat, Mia, and I went to this one. Kayla went to school with one of our teacher/neighbors. So here are the pics from Leanna's party. The first pic is of a few of the mom's planning the next event--but Pat said we were trying to relive Kindergarten!

Leanna was the helper that morning, so she was at the front with Mrs. Camp(the sub that they will have until Mrs. Soders returns from her maternity leave!)





Ok, then on Monday morning we went to Leanna's. Hers are always breakfast style. Pat, Mia, and I went to this one. Kayla went to school with one of our teacher/neighbors. So here are the pics from Leanna's party. The first pic is of a few of the mom's planning the next event--but Pat said we were trying to relive Kindergarten!
Leanna was the helper that morning, so she was at the front with Mrs. Camp(the sub that they will have until Mrs. Soders returns from her maternity leave!)





Valentine's night Pat worked a night shift, so the girls and I made him a cookie cake! and we also painted him a painting. Those girls love their daddy!

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!

0 comments:
Post a Comment