Happy New Year!
We didn't do much of anything for our New Year's Eve or for New Year's Day! We just spent time with family and relaxed. I hope that is a preview of what the new year will be like; family and relaxing!
Things that I'm looking forward to and (maybe) not looking forward to:
~Mia turning 2--my baby will be two in a few weeks!
~Spring--always love spring.
~ The arrival of baby Brooklyn--my newest niece to be!
~Kayla graduating from preschool! That makes me very sad!!!
~Kayla turning 5!!!!
~I will turn 35! No--is this when I go through a mid-life crisis? If so, I better start figuring out what my crisis will be....
~Kayla going to Kindergarten, Leanna going to 1st, and Mia starting Mother's Day Out!
~Leanna will be 7 this year! SEVEN!
~Pat and I will celebrate 10 years of marriage. We are actually planning to renew our vows this September! I'm excited about that!
~Pat will be 41 years old! Whoa!
~Another fall and winter full of family gatherings!
Ok, wishing you all a new year full of love, happiness, laughter, and endless blessings!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! WELCOME 2011!
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment