Well, a lot happened in 2010!
*Mia turned 1. She finally walked at almost 15 months!
*Kayla turned 4! She finally wrote her own name, the words "mom" and "dad."
*Leanna started Kindergarten and turned 6 years old! She learned to read at a level 2.
*I had my gall bladder removed! What a relief! And I turned...gasp...3...4...Yes, 34!
*Pat & his brothers had a monthly dinner! Yay! And he turned 40!! Whoa!
The whole family, Jan 2010
The girls, Jan 2010
Feb 2010-Making a Vday Cookie
March 2010-Houston Rodeo

April 2010-Easter


May, Mother's Day
June, Being silly
July, after Kayla's Party
August, before going to see the Astros.
September, Labor Day
October, Dewberry Farm
November, having some fun.
Christmas Eve 2010

Plans for 2011
For myself--I will say again--try to lose weight?!? I know, it's a repeat. But to be quite honest, I really love my body. I may not be a 2 or a 4, but I am a happy healthy girl! BUT, I will at least try to do a workout here and there! So, again, wish me luck!
Eat better--that goes hand in hand with the previous one. I don't eat terribly either. But I will start portion control. I will stop eating when I am full. Even when it's Thai Cottage--I eat that until I can't breathe!
I do want to do at least one 5k this year. It may be a spring or a fall one. I'm not trying to pass out in the summer or freeze in the winter!
Scrapbook--the good old fashioned paper way! I want to at least glue pictures on 12x12! I don't have to embellish like crazy, but at least have 2-4 pics with some journaling!
Speaking of journaling- I am going to start writing in my journals again! I actually started back up in the fall. And I love how it feels to express myself on paper, whether it's because I'm sad, mad, happy, or just want to share my successes or failures!
...for now that is it! We'll see how long I can commit to any of these! If I don't commit, no big deal. As long as I am loving life, enjoying my family, and living how I want, then that is all that I need in 2011!

1 comments:
I love the year in review!
I think that you look fantastic and agree that you don't have to be a 2 or 4 to look good (help me remember that in a few months, lol)!
Good luck with your goals- I can't fathom wanting to run but I know lots of people do it! I like the journaling idea and have thought about it myself but never really sat down and did it.
Post a Comment