Just a little bit of randomness for you...
The girls at Pearwood for a birthday party...
Please excuse the red eyes-y'all know my kids don't have red eyes!
******
Girls Day Out Treat
I took them to get their nails done the other day. Number 1, because I owed Leanna that from her birthday! And number 2, They needed some big girl and mommy time! And they both really enjoyed getting treated like a big girl! They each chose their own colors, of course they had to be approved by mom! But they know what kinds of colors they can/cannot wear! Here they are at Custom Nails and what the end results were...





And since the big girls got a treat, I felt I owed Mia something. So, the next morning I stopped at one of our neighbor's garage sale and got her this little car. This was one of my students from last year's car. She was happy to sell me her car for my baby! And Mia was so happy with it! I seriously walked up and down our block 3 times pushing her around in this car! Note to self: Do not buy anymore ride-alongs that require pushing! (Unless the big sisters are willing to push!) Here is my little driver!
And since the big girls got a treat, I felt I owed Mia something. So, the next morning I stopped at one of our neighbor's garage sale and got her this little car. This was one of my students from last year's car. She was happy to sell me her car for my baby! And Mia was so happy with it! I seriously walked up and down our block 3 times pushing her around in this car! Note to self: Do not buy anymore ride-alongs that require pushing! (Unless the big sisters are willing to push!) Here is my little driver!

0 comments:
Post a Comment