Monday, June 28, 2010

Toy Story 3



This Monday, the older girls and I met up with our friends, the Westinghouse girls, at the Silverlake Theater, to see Toy Story 3. The girls had been bugging us to take them to see this movie for a while now. But we always had something going on. So this Monday was the day.
The movie was great. I loved it. There were parts that tugged at my heart and almost made me cry! But...not so much...But there were also parts that were kind of "brutal" for kids in my opinion. Leanna was screaming throughout some parts. She was grabbing my arm, while Kayla was on my lap yelling too! It was crazy! But it is a good movie.
Kayla is desperately asking for a Jessie doll and Bullseye horse for her birthday. We'll see if I can find that for her this week! In the movie there was a not so friendly or loving bear named Lotso, whom the girls do not like at all. So, now every time they misbehave, I tell them that I am going to bring them a Lotso bear home! Isn't that awful?! But it works!!
Anyway, after the movie, we went to Chick-fi-la where the girls played with each other for over and hour and a half. We really haven't seen each other since last year, I think, so it was great to catch up! I can't wait to hang out again!

2 comments:

Steph said...

That's hilarious about buying a Lotso bear. I'll have to try that! We had a great time, too- our girls have always gotten along with each other so well, it's fun to see them play together. It was nice to be able to sit & chat while they played, too!

Unknown said...

on opening day i brought the boys and prior to that, seeing the trailer for the TS3, Ian has been "making" us buy him all the characters...so if Kayla wants to play with Jessie...WE HAVE IT. We have a lil lotso bear because they big fluffy one is a whopping $50.00. The movie had me choked up. I LOVED IT. Ian wants to go watch it again today. We loved it! So glad you all enjoyed it!