Friday, April 16, 2010

Rodeo Day(s) at School

The girls have been very busy at school. We've had so many events and activities, that I can't keep up! About 2 weeks ago, maybe 3, we had the St. Jude's Trike-A-Thon. Each child learned about bicycle safety, and they learned how riding their bikes or trikes could help support the St. Jude's children. We only got to see Kayla's class because it was early in the morning. So here are a few pictures from it. I really think it's a great cause and hope we keep doing this at the school. It teaches kids about safety, how they can help others, and they enjoy some exercise! Mrs. Palm and part of her class!
My safe trike rider!This past week we had Rodeo week at school. This was a super cute event. There were Western themed activities for the kids to enjoy, there was a carriage too,and a saddle (for them to pretend to ride on)! Here are pictures from Kayla's calls first. Her class day was Wednesday. And Leanna's class had their activities on Thursday. Yee haw!!My Little Cowgirl!
Kayla and Chloe!
Here is a picture of Mrs. Kim and I with Annie. I did not dress in western because I had just gotten my staples off the day before. Jeans were not soft enough for me to wear! But next year, I will dress the part!Leanna and all her buddies!
Mrs. Jones class with Mr. Sonny


I really love all these activities at school. It makes it so much fun for the kids and for the teachers too. But it does keep us extremely busy! Anyway, I can 't wait for the next event!

0 comments: