On Friday, April 15th , we decided to take the older girls to Disney on Ice. It was a last minute kind of thing. Since I had been pre-occupied with recovering from surgery, I hadn't pre-planned anything! But Sylvia was on top of things! So we decided to treat the girls to a Girls Night Out! We let them pick their own outfit, of course they each had to be a princess! And I gotta say, Leanna will be a total girl the rest of her life. She decided to wear her "glass" slippers and I know they are not comfortable, but she didn't want to wear her socks because "socks don't make the slippers pretty!" Total girl! Anyway, once they were dressed, we took them to dinner, where they had a super delicious dessert! Then we headed out to the show. The girls had been to a show before, but only Leanna remembers it. But this time, they were both sooo happy. Disney on Ice is a perfect way to get them to see the characters out of cartoon mode. Is that confusing?! Well, they enjoy seeing them live as opposed to on TV-that's what I'm trying to say! Anyway, from the moment the show started the girls were in awe! The y loved every minute of it! I have some pictures of them where they are just mesmerized! Kayla screamed with excitement a couple of times. She really loved it when Tiana came out. And she loved the Toy Story part too. Leanna was just staring at the stage the entire time! It was great to see them so happy! And Disney did a great job with the stories too!
Here are some pictures from before, during and after the show! Thanks Sylvia for making this happen!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Disney On Ice!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love your blog. Thanks for following us. I'm following you too. Have a great day!
Skye
Post a Comment