This past Friday was an absolute gorgeous day! We took advantage of the weather and met up with our friends at the Japanese Garden. You all know that the girls enjoy the "Mulan" garden so much...and I enjoy it because it's relaxing, beautiful, and FREE!!!
Luisa and Camila, and Ericka and Catelyn met us there. We decided to have a picnic while we were there. It's such a sight to see all the girls getting along. Although we didn't have Mia that day, the girls were getting along greatly. Kayla sort of attached herself to baby Camila. She wanted to push her in the stroller everywhere we went. I think we spent about an hour and a half at the garden. We took a lot of pictures!
After the garden we decided to ride the train. I thought that all the girls would be too tired to enjoy the ride, but I was wrong. They loved it. The cutest thing was Catelyn and Kayla holding hands on the ride. It was super adorable! And after the ride, the girls got a treat. Poor baby Camila was so worn out that she fell asleep as soon as she was in her stroller! What a fun day! We all can't wait for our next outing!
Luisa and Baby Camila

Ericka and Catelyn
This is too cute!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment