Here are some random pictures from what we've done this past month. It has been a crazy month, with the non-stop rain, the weather going from hot to cool, and with everyone's allergies! But we've had a few good moments. Luisa and her baby girl Camila have been visiting us every Friday this month. And all the girls LOVE spending time with each other. The pictures below were taken after Camila got her ears pierced! You can't really tell but
she is wearing earrings! They look super cute!











This is their crab crawl at cheer practice...

One of the warmer days, we took the girls to the park. While I was jogging, Pat let them enjoy the playground!

Baby Camila and Mia...
The girls were just being lovey dovey with each other and they were cooperative fro pictures! So I took advantage of that!
These pictures were taken at my sister's house on the day before they left for their trip. The girls have dress-up stuff at her house. They wanted to dress up and play outside. The weather was perfect with a cool breeze. They were pretending to be sad in some pictures. They are into pretending a lot now.
I know these are random, but it's all I have this month. I will take their pictures of them wearing their costumes soon.

0 comments:
Post a Comment