It is that time of year again. Pat hates it when I take the girls to Portrait Innovations. He knows I want to buy too many pictures...that I don't end up giving out. But this year, I will send them out to relatives!!
We took the girls on September 11th to get a group picture done and get individual ones. I had one of our old teachers make them each a tank with their initial on it. And I bought each of them a tutu style skirt in different shades of pink, so they wouldn't be too matchy-matchy! They all looked really cute wearing them. But as far as the pictures?! Well...some were great, some weren't. But it was crazy how the girls did. Leanna usually has no problem getting her pictures taken. And neither does Kayla. But this time, Kayla surprised us. She kept smiling in a strange under bite smile, It was funny. We kept telling her not to smile like that and to show us her real smile, but she would still make that under bite smile. Needless to say, we didn't get many pictures of her with that crazy smile. Mia, smiles all the time...well, that day, she didn't. It was crazy how she kept staring at the photographer and would not smile. She looked mad in most, if not, all her pictures! And for some reason she found her shoes very interesting. She kept trying to put them in her mouth, while she was wearing them. That is why in the rest of her pics, we took them off!
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Professional Pictures
Here are some of the better ones! Enjoy!
Posted by goddess95 at 7:14 PM
Labels: Professional Pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















1 comments:
I love these pics and their outfits! That cracks me up about Kayla's smile! I think it makes the pics that much cuter!
Post a Comment