Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Leanna!

Today was Leanna's 5th Birthday! I cannot believe it. Five years ago, at 6:30 a.m. our first little bundle of joy arrived! From the day she was born, I was in love with her! And now, she is the sweetest one of the 3. Kayla is loveable and Mia is calm, but Leanna is super sweet! And I just cannot get over the fact that she is 5. It makes me feel old. But it's OK.
This morning as we got ready for school, she got a few phone calls, and a few text messages wishing her a Happy Birthday. She was excited about going to school because we told her we would bring her cupcakes for her class. Around 10:30 Pat brought her the cupcakes and he also brought her some lilies. She was smiling from ear to ear. She said to her class..."This is my daddy. He brought me cupcakes!" It was cute.
After school, we were going to take her to McDonald's or to Chuck E Cheese, but she just wanted to stay home. Lucky for her, Stacy, James, and Sylvia came over to celebrate her birthday. So we had cupcakes again and she got to open up some gifts.
She got a Princess art set from Sylvia, Mamma Mia the musical movie from James, a super cute Fancy Nancy doll from Stacy, along with a princess cup, and a Barbie dress up dress and shoes from us. Oh and a My Little Pony set from us as well.
She had a great birthday. And now she is impatiently waiting for her birthday party on Sunday! She is so excited to see her friends, to dress up and to be able to celebrate with everyone!


Happy Birthday sweet pea! We love you!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is already 5! I can still remember sitting at work when I got the email from Jimmy that she was born! Seems like yesterday...
Happy Birthday sweet girl!