Monday, December 15, 2008

All ABout My Hubby

1) Where did you meet? At Astroworld, where we both worked!
2) How long did you date before you got married? 6 years...yes, that long!
3) How long have you been married? 7 years
4) What's your favorite feature of his? His face & eyes
5) What's your favorite quality of his? He is super sweet & sees the good in EVERYONE!

6) Does he have a nickname for you? Too many to write
7) What is his favorite color? Blue
8) What is his favorite food? Pizza
9) What is his favorite sport? Football first, then baseball, then basketball
10) When and where was your first kiss? After our first date, when he dropped me off
11) What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go out to eat and watch a movie whenever possible!
12) Do you have any children? 2 gorgeous girls and a 3rd on the way...soon!
13) Does he have a hidden talent? He can fix just about anything on a computer.
14) How old is he? 38
15) Who said "I love you" first? I think he did...but I could be wrong.
16) What is his favorite type of music? He'll occasionally listen to rap or rock, but he listens to Sports Radio 99% of the time.
17) What do you admire most about him? His dedication to us!
18) Do you think he will read this? Not unless I show him.
19) I tag....Stephanie

0 comments: