Friday, November 28, 2008

Giving Thanks!

Happy Thanksgiving!
What a great holiday to spend with family and loved ones...while you stuff yourself silly! Well, we had Thanksgiving Dinner at mom's yesterday. And today we went to Walter's house for round 2!
There are so many things that I am thankful for this year. The main thing I am thankful for is for the life I have. I have great family with my 2 girls ( and our 3rd on the way), with Pat, and of course Penny. Our little family. I am thankful for mom & dad, my sisters & my brothers. I feel blessed to have all of them living close to us, so that on special days we can all get together! I'm sure mom loves to see us all back at her house every Thanksgiving! I am also thankful for our friends. I don't think I could be the person that I am without their support & friendship! And the girls love all our friends like family, so that makes each of them even more special! I could go on and on about everything I am happy for. But I know none of it would be possible without God. So, I am truly grateful that He has blessed me with the love and happiness that I have!

Here are a few of the pics from our wonderful Thanksgiving...
Leanna & Siena
The family at mom's...
The two Irma's
Rey & his mini-me
My sissies and I with Kayla!
Dawnie & I
I love these pictures of the kids...Cousins: Damian, Cain, Kayla & Leanna

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Ana you look great!!!! Pregnancy really compliments you! Love all the pictures. I can't believe how big Cain and Damien are!