Oh My Goodness, has this summer been hot or what? It feels as if it's over 100 degrees everyday! The girls don't even want to go outside anymore, which is pretty sad. So we have been painting, coloring, watching movies, and playing inside as much as possible. But when ever we can , we try to let them go swimming. They either swim at Grandma's pool, Uncle Walter's pool, John's pool, or in our backyard in the "little" pool.
The girls have gotten braver and braver each time they get in the pool. They wear the floaties on their arms, or they wear the swimming tubes (I guess that's what they're called). Unfortunately,I don't get in the pool much because I get to hot too quick. I know I should get in there and exercise. But it's just too tiring! But the girls go with their aunts or with Pat and James!

0 comments:
Post a Comment