Friday, August 8, 2008

Picture Time

Since I hadn't made it out to the studio to take Kayla's 2 year old pictures, I went this week. I did her 2 year old shots and Leanna's 4 year old shots. Both did a great job. Of course we spent more than we needed to. But since we don't do professional Christmas pictures and we only do pictures once a year, it was worth it.
Leanna took more pictures than Kayla because she is a true diva. She loves the camera. Once Kayla is done with smiling, she is done. So we din't get extra poses of Kayla, but we still got enough pictures of both!
Here are a few of the ones we liked...


Thanks Pat, James and Stacy for helping with the experience!

1 comments:

Steph said...

Those are SO good! I love the very first one of them together.