Happy Halloween!!
Kayla as TinkerBell

Sunday October 28, 2007
On Sunday we took the girls to the Children's Museum for one of the Halloween parties they have. That was a lot of fun. Leanna did not want to leave. We got there kind of late, so she didn't get to enjoy everything. I was pretty impressed with her though cause she actually got on the dance floor. She was dancing to all sorts of kid-friendly tunes. Even Kayla was dancing off to the side by where Pat and I were sitting. The Beetlejuice DJ they had was very entertaining so it made it eaier for everyone to have fun. We met up with Benny & Sylvia and their kids, Vitoria, Ana, and Benny! Their kids looked super adorable.
Leanna wore her Alina (Barbie) dress that she got for her birthday. And Kayla wore her cute Tinkerbell outfit! They both looked cute.
Wednesday October 31, 2007
Although they hadn't been feeling well, we still took them trick-or-treating on our street. We also had some friends join us. Jessica and her girls, Madison and Megan. Brian & Linda with Charlee and Bubba (Camden). So we had a Cinderella, 2 Tinkerbells, a bride, Snow White, and a duck! They had so much fun, especially Kayla. She would walk up the doors and reach into peoples' candy bowls! She didn't wait for them to hand her candy, she got it herself! She did really well, cause she walked the entire time. We pulled the wagon to carry their wings, candy bags, and cameras. Who would have figured! By the end of our short walk, the adults needed to be pulled in the wagon. :0)
All the kids had a great time. And I am sure that when they all got home they went straight to bed, while the parents raided the candy! I know I did!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment