Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas Pictures (at home)

Since Leanna has been sick (with a throat infection) we have been in the house for the past few days. And even though she hasn't been her normal happy self, I dressed both of them in their Christmas dresses and took a few pictures of them. And boy was it a lot of work. I have come to the conclusion that I cannot get BOTH of them to smile at the same time. Nor can I get them to take pictures together. It simply cannot be done. No matter what is promised or how I threaten them to smile. It is just not possible. But being hard headed I will try again this afternoon. Cause I have 2 positive things working with me; the sun and Kayla has taken a nap! We will see how this session goes! Anyway here are a few pictures from Saturday's session.I took about 40 pictures...and these are the best ones. Yeah, it didn't go as well as I had planned. Next time I will just take pics of them doing the normal things instead of trying to get them to pose! OK, you might be seeing these in the Christmas cards that I will send out!

Some of didn't turn bad but Kayla would not smile. I am not sure how to get her to smile for me. I even tried getting Leanna to help me. That didn't work either. OK, off to charge my camera for round 2.

1 comments:

Steph said...

They're still cute even if you didn't get perfect smiles! I did that with the girls last year and it was so hard! I ended up with them both laying down next to each other and it somehow ended up cute! Shelby was still little, though, so it wasn't quite as hard as it is now!