Monday, December 27, 2021

It's been almost 10 years!

Well, it's been a while, hasn't it?  I am going to try to liven this thing back up.  Mostly for my sake.  I need an outlet, somewhere to express myself and journal about my life happenings. 
 
For real- it's been almost 10 years!!  So much has changed in that time.  People blog to make money now.  And as appealing as that sounds, that is not my intention.  Although it would be nice.

So here are the updates to our life.  Pat and I have been married for 20 years now!  2 decades y'all.  Our 3 girls are now 17 (Leanna), 15 (Kayla), and almost 13 (Mia)- next month, actually.  The older girls are in high school, both cheerleaders, one on JV and one on Varsity.  Kayla actually does All-star cheering too.  Her and Mia are on level 3 at Odyssey.  Their activities and my work ( I'm an administrator at our preschool) keep me very busy.  And sometimes, actually a lot of times, I have soooo much going on in my head and I fell that journaling/writing/typing will be beneficial to me.  So...that brings me here; to my little ol' blog I started many years ago. 

I am old school- I update Facebook with pictures and posts.  I, sometimes, post on Instagram.  I don't do Snapchat, and I use Tiktok for the videos.  And I want to write in an actual journal so bad, but it's so much easier to type and keep all posts together in an online platform.  

I am using this post as a refresher for me.  I don't really remember the how to's of this blog.  So, this first post is my "training" per se.  
Okay, I'll stop here on this post.  And I shall continue with another one shortly.

0 comments: