School's back in session! We were so ready for the 1st day of school. The girls were so excited last night. I have to admit; I was excited too!
Well, we took the big girls first. Leanna and Kayla are 2 doors down from each other, which made the drop off so much easier. Leanna's 2nd grade class has a new teacher. I was worried that she was going to panic. But she walked in, sat down, let me take her picture with her teacher, and she waved me out! Kayla, the lucky girl that she is got Leanna's teacher from last year. So, her drop off went o smooth this year. She hugged her teacher, picked a seat, and let me take a few pictures. Those girls make me so proud. I wish them a wonderful year of learning and making new friends. Go Shadycrest Owls!! Mia had no problem going to class. She has really adapted well to going to preschool. We had originally registered her for only 3 days. but in the end we decided to let her go 4 days. And I think she will enjoy all 4 days. She walked into her class and asked her to find her name in the cubby. And she walked to the cubbies and recognized her name! She makes me proud!
After school everyone was excited to tel us about their first day. Kayla and Leanna have lunch at the same time (well, Leanna 5 minutes after K's class), which made them so happy. And that makes me happy because now I can go have lunch with them and not have to spend a whole hour at school. And K's lunch is at a regular lunch time, not 10:30!!! Tonight they took their baths with no problems and were asleep by 8:45! Woo Hoo!!!
HAPPY 1ST DAY OF SCHOOL STUDENTS & TEACHERS!

0 comments:
Post a Comment