This time of year is so busy! But fun! Between the 3 girls, we had 3 parties, one program, and one educational/fun event. Mia's class was part of the 3 year old Christmas program. And it was really cute. 2 and 3 year olds on stage are ADORABLE!!!! Mia makes one cute little elf!
Kayla had her Kindergarten party on Thursday at 9...and I got to attend! It would have been sad if I didn't go. But I made it. Her class is pretty big--23 kids!! We made Santa Grahams--super cute idea. They played Hot Potato but instead it was Pass the Reindeer! Cute game. They got to look in their goody bags of penny gifts1 They got to make reindeer food. And they each got a bag of doughnut holes ...to themselves!!! I felt bad for their teacher--that is a lot of sugar...and they had 5 more hours before school let out!
I didn't get to go to Leanna's party. But Pat did. He didn't take very many pictures. So, here are a few from her class party. Her class did a book exchange. And they also played a few games. And of course they had some yummy food! Mia is a lucky girl! She gets to go to her own class's party, plus her sisters parties--and she loves it. She loves the fact that she gets to eat cookies and yummy stuff at their parties!

0 comments:
Post a Comment