The girls had their first ever dentist appointment on Tuesday, Feb 23rd. I wasn't able to go with them since I was working. But Pat took them. I had set the appointment back in January and I set it with the dentist I see. So I was familiar with the office, the dental hygienists, the dentist, and their manners. And I really like them, so I figured the girls would be comfortable there. And as it turns out, they were. Pat was very impressed with the whole staff. He could not stop talking about how great they were with the girls and how extremely well the girls did! I was happy!
They have no cavities, their teeth are in great shape. They were told they do a great job of brushing and flossing! A+ for both of them! They came home with a goody bag of dental things. And Kayla was thrilled to show me everything! She opened up her new "big" girl toothbrush (it's the size of a grown up toothbrush, but with super soft bristles), her dental floss, her toothpaste, and some stickers. I have never seen them so excited about anything health wise before , like they were about their dentist visit!
I don't have any pictures because Pat didn't take the camera with him. But when they go back in 6 months, I will make sure there are pictures!
Oh, I forgot to mention too, that this week was Dental week at school. So a dental hygienist came to the school to talk about the importance of going to see the dentist! So it worked out perfect for them!
Friday, February 26, 2010
A Visit to the Dentist!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment