Wednesday, August 26, 2009

School is Back!!

Monday was our first day of school. We have been waiting all summer for this day...but I have also not been waiting for it! Confusing, I know! Normally the girls go with me at 8:30 til school starts. But since it was the 1st day, pat and James decided to take them, so that I can get stuff done if I needed to. James was amazing, because he took pictures for me,since I couldn't be there. So here are a few of them!

My first day, was really good. We only had 2 kids that cried. One of them stopped immediately after the dad left. The other one took about 30 minutes to calm down. But once we went outside, he was happy as could be! We had a few nervous moms that were hesitant to leave, but we assured them that their kids would be fine..and they kids were fine...it was the mommies that needed some "loving."
Leanna's 1st day was OK. She has been super close to me this summer and has been a great help with both her sisters. So, going to her class and not being with me was a challenge for her. She didn't want to stay in class, but wanted to come in mine! After a few minutes, pat walked her back to her class and sat with er for a while. And then everything was fine. During her potty break, she peeked into my class to say HI and she was fine!
Kayla, of course had a great day. She has her same teacher from last year..AND some of her classmates are also in that class. And a big bonus for her, is that Camden is also in her class. So she adjusted great!
And today is Wednesday, and everyone is doing outstanding so far! Although today, I was a bit more tired than usual! I forgot how much work it is to work in a pre-school. But it is very fun and worth it!

0 comments: