This past Friday, we took the girls to get their pictures done. I set up the appointment as early as possible to ensure some good/descent pictures. As it turns out, it was good for the older girls, but no so much for Mia. She didn't want to participate towards the end, when they were doing their individual pictures! But, we actually got a few good ones of them together and individually. And Pat, and I even got in a couple of pictures too. I will share a few of the better ones. Notice I said of the "better" ones. Remember that now there are 3 girls we have to get to smile and look at the camera at the same time!!! Not so easy to do!








I think Mia will do much better when she's at least 6 months. But I think I won't do professional pictures for a while. It was kind of stressful! But we did get some very cute pictures. Now I just need to frame them and put them on our wall. Then the experience will be worth it!

3 comments:
Those are great! I love the ones with the girls laying their heads down...so cute :) Yes getting professional pics is SO stressful! I dread it every time! LOL!
You got a bunch of great pics!! The stress of the occasion will fade and then you'll be left with cute pictures!
Love the new page!!
Oh my gosh .. what cute pictures. . .The girls did sooo good. . ..There better be one waiting for me . .when I stop by this weekend!! Joan
Post a Comment