Pat finally had a Sunday off! Yay!!! So we decided to take the girls to Galveston, to see Stacy at Schlitterbahn! Yes, I know it's not quite summer or spring for that matter. But they have an indoor part that is open during the winter time. It's heated and enclosed. And can I just say, I was sweating in there! Yes, they caught the Houston heat and put it inside that part of the park! It was so hot in there. I was sweating jsut walking to our table! I could not wait to get into my bathing suit...and if you know me, I do not like wearing swimwear! But it felt good to get in a bathing suit and get in the water. (Oh, Leanna calls a bathing suit, a "baby suit"). ... and she loved her Cinderella baby suit!
The girls did OK at the beginning, but it took a while for Kayla to let go of my hand. Leanna was quickly adjusting to being a fish in the water. She wouldn't do the slides though...who knows why!
We decided to get float the "river" together to see how they would do. Leanna was holding on to Pat. Kayla was with me in a tube, wearing a life vest! We did the "river" about 8 times and it was so much fun. We swam and played in the kiddie area too. Pat and Leanna went to the heated pool while Kayla and I sat on the lounge chairs, just chillin' and relaxing. It was such a beautiful day. The weather was amazing and it was wonderful to be with Pat and the girls!! We had lots of fun...and we wore them out! On the way home they were knocked out! :0)
My 3 favorite people!
Kayla trying to get used to the water!

2 comments:
That looks like fun! I would have never thought to go there in the winter! I'm not sure if I want to get in a swimsuit in the winter either, though?!
Leanna is so doing an ariel pose . . in this pic
Post a Comment