Yes, I know it's been over for about a month...but here is our school is over post! The day before school ended was a busy one--really busy. The girls had awards and End of Year parties on the same day at various times. We were there almost all day--I should have clocked in somewhere to get paid! Anyway, here is our future 2nd grader and our future 1st grader. I'm kinda of shocked about this...simply because I cannot grasp the idea of having these big girls. I mean really,I don't look a day over 21! And to be a mother of an almost 6 year old and almost 8 year old!?! Moving on...Kayla's awards were first..and I almost missed it. She got a ribbon for not missing a day during the first semester. And she got her award for completing Kindergarten. What a big girl. Leanna got a medal for not missing ANY days during the whole year. She also got her award for completing the 1st grade. So, now we have a 2nd grader and a 1st grader!! Woo hoo!!
Sunday, July 8, 2012
Posted by goddess95 at 4:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment