Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Dancing Princesses

For Christmas the girls got the 12 Dancing Princesses. It's a Barbie movie. They both LOVE this movie. After their nap and afternoon walk, I let them watch it. It was so cute to see them sitting there being girlie with each other. I was in the kitchen attempting to make dinner when I saw them dancing. And I quickly grabbed my camera to snap a picture of them dancing along to the movie. It was adorable. Here they are in their Elmo and their Dora "movie watching" chairs.


Here they are dancing along to the movie. So cute. My 2 girlie girls! Pat dressed them alike and did their hair today! He does great, doesn't he!? He's such a great dad!

1 comments:

Steph said...

Wow- he does do a good job with clothes and hair! I can't say the same for Corry!